Mailhot Industries is currently looking for an intern sales representative.
Since 1956, Mailhot Industries has been designing and manufacturing hydraulic cylinders of exceptional quality used in various applications such as refuse and dump trucks. Mailhot Industries offers products recognized internationally and stands out with the best warranty in the industry. We have a work environment that promotes individual development, teamwork and fun at work.
WHY WORK AT MAILHOT INDUSTRIES?
- 100% Quebec company;
- Dynamic working atmosphere;
- Flexible shifts and teleworking policy;
- Full range of benefits;
- Company located in the countryside, away from traffic;
- Values shared throughout the company such as respect and collaboration.
The incumbent reports to the Sales Manager and has the following main responsibilities :
- Answer customer questions by phone and email;
- Build a strong and lasting relationship with customers and suppliers;
- Enter the commands into the system;
- Respond to complaints and manage customer feedback;
- Process requests for quotes for representatives as well as for clients;
- Work in collaboration with service and engineering - Sales support;
- Create sales reports as needed;
- All other duties related to the position.
- Have at least a post-secondary diploma;
- Have 3 to 5 years of sales/customer service experience.
- Fluency in English both orally and in writing;
- Ease with computer systems and the Office suite.
In this posting, the masculine is used for the sole purpose of lightening the text.